SpyLocker or Spy Agent is the new online threat for Android devices that try to collect the confidential data like bank details from your device and send it to the destination, cybercriminals or hackers. A large number of banking sections are infected with the SpyLocker.
With the fear of getting caught, the malware hides behind an Adobe Flash Player icon on any infected devices, deceiving the user that it is a trusted Flash Player app. The tricks they apply to get access to your confidential data like bank details, by asking you to type your bank details after launching on your Android phone. You can’t even skip that step.
McAfee is known for fighting and blocking the spam, phishing, spylocker, malware, and other online new threats. It is recommended highly around the globe. McAfee Activate SpyLocker Remover for Android is one such product of McAfee that helps to detect and remove the malware, if your Android phone is already infected with the SpyLocker malware.
If the malware gets detected by McAfee SpyLocker Remover in Android phone then you can be redirected legitimately to deactivate ‘the Device Administrator privilege’ for the malware. After you have successfully deactivated the malware then you need to uninstall it from Android phone by clicking on the option ‘Settings’ followed by ‘App/ Application Manager’, ‘Flash Player’ and lastly, ‘Uninstall’ option.
In case, you wanted to check if your Android phone is infected with SpyLocker or not, then follow the ways to check it-
- Download McAfee activate SpyLocker Remover for Android phone.
- Go for ‘Device Scan’ on your phone. This will let you know if it’s infected or not.
- Look for your Device Administrators under the option ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Security’ ‘Device Administrators’
- Check if there is an instance of ‘Flash Player’ listed.
- If you’re unable to remove it from the admin list then you are blocked for sure and the device is infected.
If you wanted to remove or deactivate the Device Administrator privilege for the malware and remove the McAfee SpyLocker Removal then follow the steps as listed below-
- Check your Android phone, once if they are ready to perfo5rm the task.
- Open the ‘McAfee SpyLocker Remover’ app.
- You need to ‘Select’ the particular malware to scan or go for ‘Select All’ option.
Please note– After this step the app will start scanning your Android phone as well as will provide you with all the infected apps which they found.
- Click the option ‘Ok’, if asked to uninstall all the infected apps.
- Now, you will be redirected to the ‘Device Administrative’ page, where you may get to see the following message – ‘Attention: May lose the user data. Do you want to continue?’
- Click on the option ‘Ok’ to deactivate Device Administration for all the infected apps.
- Select the option ‘Trash’ icon to remove the infected apps, permanently.
James Enrique holds the degree of M. Tech from the University of Nottingham and his keen passion towards technical writing has given him new achievements. His passion for writing on technologies and latest devices has indeed made the interface to any device much easier for users. He enjoys writing about the Avast, AVG and McAfee Activate Antiviruses along with all the errors associated with them.