Using the McAfee internet security software for PCs is already a success in the market, but now it has extended its wings to the tablet market, too. As you are reading this blog, we believe that you need to install McAfee All Access antivirus on your tablet. So here we are providing you with a few steps and methods to successfully install McAfee All Access using the McAfee activate 25 digit code on your tablet.
Steps to install Mcafee Activate
- Open your PC. Open the web browser and visit mcafee.com/myaccount to register a new McAfee account. If you already have a McAfee account, just log in.
- Click the (+) icon.
- Select the tablet you own and click on Send Link.
- Choose the Mobile Security product you want to subscribe to, and then click Next.
- Give a nickname for your tablet.
- Type your email ID and click on the Send Email option. Alternatively, you can select the ‘Give me the web address instead’ option and click Get my code.
- Upon choosing the email option, McAfee will send an installation link to your email ID. And if you choose the web address option, you will need to save a note of the activation code and the URL.
- Now, open your tablet. Open the email from McAfee and jot down the activation code.
- Select the link to open the download page in your tablet’s browser.
- Click on Download McAfee Mobile Security. Follow on-screen instructions to download and install the application.
- Type the activation code and the email address from which you received the confirmation email.
- Create a six-digit PIN. You must have this PIN when you log in to the McAfee Mobile Security website to manage your tablet remotely.
- Select Register.
- Review your information in the McAfee Mobile Security Welcome pages, and then select Finish.
We hope that you have now successfully installed McAfee All Access on your tablet. However, if you are experiencing some issues, you can always contact McAfee support at mcafee.com/activate.