There are millions of people using computers and internet devices to surf, chat, shop and socialize. However, not everyone can afford to purchase a subscription and install McAfee Antivirus products to protect their digital life; even fewer people really care to pay for it. Except those who like to have a taste of popular McAfee activate products, would go for the free trial versions.
Protecting your internet devices and home networks from cyber threats could be expensive and troubling for your monthly budget. Except for the people who rely upon these security tools to protect the channels through which they earn a monthly income such as employees, household workers, and corporate individuals. They might not shy to take a part of their salaries to pay for the security of their computers and network platforms.
With keeping all that in mind, McAfee security products and antivirus packages are designed to repel any online threat including viruses, frauds, malware and malicious websites. Almost, all of them come in two variants: McAfee Premium Package and McAfee Free Trials.
Is it necessary to visit mcafee.com.activate to install McAfee free trials?
No, you won’t need to visit www.macfee.com/activate as the activation is not needed to get the free trial start working. To use McAfee free trials you only need to download McAfee activate and install McAfee product of your choice.
Steps to download McAfee activate free trial
To download free trial of McAfee activate, follow the instruction:
- Visit the McAfee official website and select the McAfee activate product you want to install in your device
- Go to the option “Download 30 days trial period” and click on it
- Wait until the McAfee activate file downloads on your device.
Steps to install McAfee free trial
To install McAfee free trial versions of McAfee activate, follow the instruction:
- Go to the web browser’s download history and locate the downloaded McAfee activate file to install McAfee free trial. You can also go through the “Finder” option or search the file in the “Download” folder in your PC.
- Double-click the McAfee activate file to launch the install McAfee process
- Read the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement and click “I Agree” to consent for your approval.
- Click “Next”
- Wait until the Install McAfee process is done.
Why do you need to continue with McAfee activate subscription?
Contrary to free trial users, Some people invest a considerable share of their monthly income in shielding their sensitive documents, business assets, bank details, email credentials, to prevent them from getting in wrong hands. This might set the stage for a more grievous crime such as ransomware.
Such users are very sensitive about keeping their antivirus security intact despite the rising competition and market prices for a year subscription. They are using McAfee activate product for decades, and now looking to renew their McAfee products as they reach the expiry date of their subscription.
So, if you have McAfee activate products, they are entitled to upgrades and updates to breathe life in their subscription. Although, all McAfee subscriptions are automatically enrolled in the McAfee Auto-Renewal program on a purchase. For more details, you can read the end user license agreement.
How does the Auto-renewal process work?
One month before the subscription reaches its expiry date, the credit card enrolled with your account is automatically billed, and your product subscription gets a new expiry date of a year.
Steps to renew your McAfee activate subscription manually
In case, you forgot to enable your Auto-Renewal program, you will receive a message from McAfee a month earlier to notify you that your product license is about to get expired within a month. You may then choose to follow the instruction to renew your subscription manually:
- Open your web browser and type the URL Mafee.com/activate
- Navigate to the McAfee My Account section and sign in to your McAfee account
- Enter the registered username and password that you used while creating your McAfee My Account
- If you forgot the password of your McAfee My Account, then click to “Forgot Password” and answer your security question to get access.
- In the McAfee My Account, navigate to the details of your product license and select your subscription plan
- Click the “Renew” button
- If required, then enter your billing information and get your McAfee activate subscription renewed manually
Note: The renewal of your subscription plan will charge on the current prices unless a special price is offered to you.
How to Auto-renew your McAfee activate subscription
- Go to your web browser and open the official site link mcafee.com/activate
- Click on “Login” button and enter your credentials to sign in to your McAfee account
- Now, you are prompted to go to your account and click on “McAfee My Account”
- Locate the Auto-Renewal settings option and tap on it to customize the settings to your account
- Click on the tab that says “Disabled” if the Auto-Renewal Settings is set-off. It will turn on the settings
- Once you click the button, it will change into “Enabled” that will appear next to the Auto-Renewal settings
- Click on “Save” to apply the settings to your product