McAfee Activate brings out security solutions to protect your personal data with its high-end features. One of the most reliable attributes is McAfee DLP (Data Loss Prevention ) that secures your data whether it is saved on online sources or offline. In order achieve the facility of the, you are required to have Mcafee Activate on your computer.
It is recommended to configure information from McAfee Data Loss Prevention (McAfee DLP) to all the data sources, which are accessible to McAfee Cloud Visibility. The community edition allows its users to view information about sensitive data being relocated to cloud applications. McAfee activate will give you the necessary data and device protection.
Steps to Install and configure McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge extension:
Task: For information about product features and its usage, you may connect to McAfee customer support to know more.
- Go to the official McAfee page and login to your account using the details linked to it
- Browse your McAfee activate the product and select to download and install the CloudBridge and Endpoint HealthCheck extensions from the Cloud Data
- Once prompted, do the following:
- Choose: Protection Visibility website
- Give a thorough look to the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Cloud Bridge Product Guide version 1.2.0 for more information to eliminate license issues
- Under the on-premises McAfee ePO section, visit to Menu > Configuration
- Choose Server Settings
- Once you get into the Settings Categories panel, you need to pick McAfee > Cloud Bridge and then click Edit
- Type in your McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge account email and password in their respective fields and click Save
Please note that, it is required to get McAfee activate for to enable the service on your device.
Once you are done with the steps as mentioned above, the McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge will be linked to the cloud bridge service. If, in any case, you fail to execute a step, you may get McAfee customer support for instant help.