Download and Redeem McAfee Activate Retail Card – McAfee.com/Activate
What is McAfee.com/activate?
McAfee.com/activate is a website to access your McAfee My Account for setting up the McAfee products- purchasing > downloading > installing > activating the McAfee products in your system.
Along with it, you need to get access to your McAfee license key code which you need while activating to redeem it, which is available to you via online purchasing as well as offline purchasing, i.e., purchasing from the nearby retail shop.
Now, if you have doubt about how to set up McAfee product on your PC? Then, let me enlighten you with the McAfee activate products on your PC. For that you need to go through the processes, as mentioned above, i.e., purchasing > downloading > installing > activating the McAfee products in your system.
To purchase the McAfee products in your PC via online mode-
- Visit the McAfee website, to purchase any McAfee products.
- Open McAfee My Account page, to sign-in.
- Purchase any McAfee product along with the subscription period, as per your convenience.
- Check on your registered email id or the phone number to get McAfee license keycode from the McAfee Company
- Congrats! You have purchased, successfully.
To purchase the McAfee products in your PC via offline mode-
- Go to your nearby McAfee retail shop.
- Purchase your McAfee product as per your convenience.
- Look for the McAfee license keycode,in the packet-either on the backside of the CD or on the retail card.
Now, you’re all set for McAfee activate on your PC by the process of downloading and installing the McAfee product on your PC. You need to go through the steps, carefully -
- Go to the McAfee Website to go through the downloading and installing process.
- Enter your McAfee license key code, to redeem your McAfee card.
Please note- As discussed above, the online purchaser needs to check their registered email id or the text message in their registered phone from the McAfee Company.
Offline purchaser, on the other hand, needs to check either on the backside of your CD or in a card, inside the McAfee packet from McAfee retail shop.
- In the opening of www.mcafee.com/activate page-
- Select Log-in, if you already hold an account with McAfee.
- Select Log-up, if you wanted to have an account with McAfee.
You need to McAfee activate products, to use the product or utilize its features, entirely. Follow the given steps carefully-
- Visit the McAfee.com/Activate to activate the McAfee products for PC
- Choose the installed McAfee Activate product from the menu list for activating the option.
- Follow the above-mentioned steps to redeem it and click on the activate option.
- Congrats!! Your PC is now protected with McAfee antivirus.
McAfee Products Portfolio –
- McAfee Total Protection – McAfee MTP Retail Card is a Premium antivirus. It is compatible with PC, Mac, Smartphones, and Tablets, all are included in one subscription pack to help you in identifying and protecting the privacy of the users.
- McAfee Live Safe Protection – It is an Ultimate antivirus. And it is compatible with PC, Mac, Smartphones, and Tablets, that help you in safe browsing and secure cloud storage.
- McAfee Internet Security Protection – It is online security software with 1 year of subscription and it gets compatible with multiple platforms, protects unlimited devices.
- McAfee Mobile Security Protection –It is the ultimate protective shield for the mobile devices- Android or iOS. It is compatible with 1 device for 1 year.
How do we work?
Being one of the renowned technical support services providers, we offer you round the clock customer services for troubleshooting all the errors associated with McAfee antivirus. We provide you with technical support on your issues, so that you solve it manually. In case you fail to solve manually, we help you out with a remote diagnosis to access your PC, after taking permission from you.
Note: This remote diagnosis is totally transparent as well as safe and secure. So Relax!! No fear of hackers and all. You just need to sit and watch us troubleshooting the errors.